By Farah Wahida:
Following the success of its first M Residence in Rawang, Mah Sing is now set to unveil its second township — M Residence 2, a self-sustained community that integrates residential and commercial components amid a natural lotus lake.
Located just 500m from its predecessor, M Residence 2 is nestled on around 150 acres of land. To be developed through various phases in six to seven years, the project will yield an estimated gross development value (GDV) of RM650 million.
Its first phase, Alpine, saw 87 percent of the units snapped up during its private preview last week. This phase of development offers 20’x65’ double-storey link homes with about 1,885 sq ft in built-up areas. The units were priced from RM438,800.
Another preview is scheduled over the weekend, 30 to 31 March, with units available at an indicative price of RM458,800.
“I believe the M Residence 2 presents the public with a rare glimpse into lakeside living at its finest with homes that overlook the lake,” commented James Bruyns, COO for both M Residence and M Residence 2.
Moreover, M Residence 2 also features a communal clubhouse for its residents. To ensure safety, the development has eight-foot perimeter fencing, guard house and boom gates to every precinct as well as CCTV system with motion detection sensors.
For its preview period, Mah Sing is offering a special early bird promotion, with financial benefits including free SPA and legal fees on loan agreement as well as a one-year waiver on service charges.
Farah Wahida, Editor of PropertyGuru, wrote this story. To contact her about this or other stories email email@example.com
Search Property News
March 2013 Property News
- Mah Sing unveils M Residence 2
- PJI bags 2 commercial projects in Kota Kinabalu
- Land department issues apology to SHAREDA
- Eco-B 2013 features latest green products
- Industry's best to compete at Asia Pacific International Property Awards
- REHDA launches new green rating tool
- Malaysia Property Show back in Singapore
- PR1MA key to home price concerns, says survey
- Property sector is neutral, but sentiment may improve post-GE
- Perak to get 300 floating sea villas worth RM200m