By Farah Wahida:
The first three sections of Sentoria Group’s RM60million safari park at Bukit Gambang Resort City (BGRC) is finally open, reported The Star.
“The group has worked hard over the past year to ensure that Bukit Gambang Safari Park has met the specific requirements to accommodate the host of unique animals that are being brought in,” said Nasiruddin Nasrun Head of Public and Investor Relations at Sentoria.
Spanning 138 acres, the Bukit Gambang Safari Park is the second theme park within the resort city and is expected to be fully completed not later than June 2013. Upon completion, it will feature eight areas including the first three namely Foreign Village, Night Jungle and Simba Hill.
Tickets are priced at RM28 for adults and RM18 for children ages 12 and below.
“We are positive that once it is fully opened in mid-2013, it will not only draw Malaysian tourists to Kuantan but also foreigners from around the world,” he added.
Meanwhile, BGRC’s Bukit Gambang Water Park has attracted more than 600,000 visitors in 2012 alone.
Farah Wahida, Editor of PropertyGuru, wrote this story. To contact her about this or other stories email firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry's best to compete at Asia Pacific International Property Awards
Eco-B 2013 features latest green products
DRH eyes RM400m developments in Nusajaya
Search Property News
Browse News By Category
April 2013 Property News
- Berkeley Homes to launch Phase 2 of Goodman's Fields development
- Mah Sing to hold private preview for The Meridin@Medini project
- I&P to build high-end residential towers
- Grand Lexis Hotel receives five-star accolade
- Buy your dream house at MAPEX
- Sunway bags RM222m contract from Cititower
- PropertyGuru launches Luxury Gallery
- Italy set to abolish property tax
- Kuok's comeback, a huge boon to Iskandar
- KL's Golden Triangle expands