By Farah Wahida:
The first three sections of Sentoria Group’s RM60million safari park at Bukit Gambang Resort City (BGRC) is finally open, reported The Star.
“The group has worked hard over the past year to ensure that Bukit Gambang Safari Park has met the specific requirements to accommodate the host of unique animals that are being brought in,” said Nasiruddin Nasrun Head of Public and Investor Relations at Sentoria.
Spanning 138 acres, the Bukit Gambang Safari Park is the second theme park within the resort city and is expected to be fully completed not later than June 2013. Upon completion, it will feature eight areas including the first three namely Foreign Village, Night Jungle and Simba Hill.
Tickets are priced at RM28 for adults and RM18 for children ages 12 and below.
“We are positive that once it is fully opened in mid-2013, it will not only draw Malaysian tourists to Kuantan but also foreigners from around the world,” he added.
Meanwhile, BGRC’s Bukit Gambang Water Park has attracted more than 600,000 visitors in 2012 alone.
Farah Wahida, Editor of PropertyGuru, wrote this story. To contact her about this or other stories email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Property News
April 2013 Property News
- Sunway bags RM222m contract from Cititower
- Buy your dream house at MAPEX
- Grand Lexis Hotel receives five-star accolade
- I&P to build high-end residential towers
- Mah Sing to hold private preview for The Meridin@Medini project
- Berkeley Homes to launch Phase 2 of Goodman's Fields development
- Italy set to abolish property tax
- PropertyGuru launches Luxury Gallery
- Govt revives Bandar Alam Perdana flats
- WCT to grow its portfolio