Georgetown UNESCO Campbell Street (China Town) Boutique HotelGeorgetown UNESCO Campbell Street (China Town) Boutique Hotel
Best Buy: RM 18Mil
Type: Boutique Hotel
Built-up area: approx 17,000sf
Land area: 4800sf
- located at Georgetown UNESCO area, Campbell Street (China Town)
- 5 storey hotel with 17,000sf built-up, total 48 rooms, restaurant and bar
- fully renovated with furnished
- commercial title, with approved Hotel license
- walking distance to Penang Road, Chulia Street, Komtar
- ideal for investment or hotel business
This Hotel right in the heart of Campbell Street (China Town), Penang muses with its rich past, a present that is as authentic as 24K gold (pun intended) and promising future as an iconic lifestyle boutique hotel and it certainly does not get any better than this.
Staying in this Boutique Hotel is truly an experience on its own. Adopting a minimalistic yet functional decor, each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower (except private room).
There are four types of rooms which are Luxx Private Rooms, Standard Room (with attached bathroom) sometimes this is also called upper bunk / lower bunk, Private Studio and Triple Basic (hostel-style with common baths), standard and studio room with an en-suite.
For more info or viewing please contact Daiwa Housing Agency at 016-4336767 (E-1692) 9am-8pm Read More
Like this property? Save now and compare later.