Corner De Silva Building Belfield Road
FOR RENT : The Historic S.P.H. De Silva Building
- At the intersection of Belfield Street (Jalan Sultan Yusof) and Station Road (Jalan Datoʼ Maharajalela)
- Neo-Renaissance-style building erected at the turn of the century.
- One of Ipoh's oldest commercial buildings.
- Initially owned by the Meyyappan family, it was named Macalister's Building before it became S.P.H. De Silva Building.
- The De Silva name was for decades synonymous with the manufacture of trophies, shields and medals. The building was left vacant for at least two decades before it was bought over. The new owners began restoration works on the property since 2013
- SPH De Silva Building - Ipoh - 1900s (120yrs history)
- Located at the centre of Ipoh's European commercial district and would most likely have provided retail premises (Telephone, Lawyer Office, Insurance, Real Estate) at street level with offices on the first and second floors.
- building accommodated Sinhalese trophy maker SPH de Silva in the 1950s.
- It seems to have been empty for a long time.
- is a jeweller housed in a handsome Victorian neo-Renaissance building in Ipoh.
- The SPH de Silva Building was constructed in 1931.
- Heritage buildings in Ipoh
- Constructed in 1903
- Restoration work will be done by Fei Architect (Selangor Ipoh Architect)
- Concrete slab with Heritage character
- 2 lifts 2 fire staircase with modern toilet
- Lift & Lobby at the back for VIP
- Ipoh Tour Bus in front
- Suitable for Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Cafe etc . Looking for the right tenant
- Corner building 40’x120’
- Rental price : rm20k for 3 storeys
Tel : 012-3087663