Historical shop houses with amazing architectural designs
-Unesco Heritage building.
- Building comes with more than 300 over years of history. A beauty with mixed culture n architectural design of Portugese, Dutch, Chinese & local Malay.
- ONE & ONLY "treasure" in Malacca having big and spacious centre court yard. Landscape with beautiful bamboo trees, complete with a natural water source well.
- 2 1/2 storey heritage shop house, with dimension of 50’x288.56’.
- Once, the official residence of Dutch Ambassador, Famous Kapitan of Malacca, few tycoons and well known history creator business man.
- In the 20's, further refurbished by present owner into an exhibition centre for the swiftlet farming industry.
- A "beauty" must not missed for Heritage Lovers.
Other units/choices available!
Private viewing can b arranged
Call KM 0122343848