A low-density and prestigious residential enclave built by the Sime Darby group in Ara Damansara. This area is surrounded by the Saujana and Tropicana golf courses.
Set within 28.5 acres of freehold land, Seri Pilmoor area will consist of 74 bungalows and 34 semi-detached homes featuring wide frontages and private backyards.
The resident’s clubhouse, The Lanai is designed with a swimming pool, wading pool, children’s play area, kitchenette, meeting rooms, and a pantry available.
Low density with only 4 semid-D homes per acre. 30ft wide driveway accomodate at least 4 vehicles.
Equipped with fibre-optic cables supporting up to 10Mb broadband services as well as home communication.
1. Rain water harvesting system
2. Solar water heater system
3. Energy efficient lighting
4. Formaldehyde-free finishes, all-natural products such as bamboo flooring and asphalt roof shingles made from recycled materials
5. Designer kitchen and built-in wardrobe
6. Video and standard IP Phone
7. Internet access
8. Touch panel for lighting control
9. Built-in alarm
10. Smoke detectors
11. Sirens and panic buttons
12. 8 units air-conditioning
13. The ratio of homes to greenery has been set to 50:50
Outside Facilities :
* 2-Storey resident-only clubhouse, dubbed The Lanai, features a swimming pool and wading pool, a play space for children and a multipurpose hall with a kitchen cabinets & appliances
* Elevated Main Security Centre located at the entrance
* Direct Intercom access to the guard house
* Access system complete with long range reader at barrier gates
* CCTV surveillance in common areas
* Non-lethal electric fence with the intelligent intrusion