To comply with GDPR we will not store any personally identifiable information from you. Therefore we will serve sub-optimal experience where some features such as Login/Signup are disabled. However, you will be able to search and see all the properties, see agent contact details and contact them offline on your own.
1. Noisy construction surrounding. Most of the times the shop lot construction next door work extended hours till midnight. They do as well work on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday. Imagine having this during your off day. Complained few times to the management but so far there's nothing improvement about this issue.
2. Parking is tandem design. If you have 2 cars at home, this is a big issue. Not everyone leave and come back home at the same time. Poor architecture planning I could say.
3. Parking area always flooded when it rains. It become safety hazards as it gets sliperry etc.
4. There's no stairs which connect Parking level B to A. Lift is located at B. If your designated parking area is at level 5A, u need to exit via 5B and walk through the ramp to access your parking area. This is very unsafe for everyone to walk through the ramp if there's any car passing by. Great way to save cost by YTL but poor safety management for the users.
5. Never ending renovation in this building. This create loud noise during daytime if you work odd hours and you need to sleep during the daytime.
6. No land line connection in the whole building. There's no option for you to use Unifi or Maxis Fibre Optic internet connection. Is this what you call democracy country? Another way to increase YES customer by YTL?
7. Swimming pool flooded with mud when it rains.
8. Block A lift always unserviceable.
9. Astro dish always having problems. Checked with Astro, no problem with the signals. One of the day (Saturday) I complained they said need to wait till Monday when the maintenance guy is in. Imagine 8 houses X 20 floor having no TV at home for the weekend and the only entertainment we have is the noisy construction next door. There's no urgency for them to serve the people who live here.
To pay almost RM500k for this unit, I would suggest for you to invest your money somewhere else.
Big disappointment for this project!