8 Answers

askguru expert
Hello there,

You've come to the right place!

If you'd like to advertise your property on Malaysia's No. 1 Property Website, you'd have to engage a real estate agent who has an account with PropertyGuru to list it for you. This is because only certified Real Estate Agent (REA) and Real Estate Negotiator (REN) can post properties on this website.

You can engage the agents who've reached out to you here, or look for agents who specialise in the area that your property is located by searching for agents registered with PropertyGuru here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-agents

You can ask a real estate agent or mortgage broker for an indicative value. Apart from that, you could engage the services of a registered valuer for an official valuation report for a fee. For example, you can refer to http://my-property.com.my/

Usually, a bank-appointed valuation expert will arrive at a final valuation of a property after taking into consideration recently transacted sales of similar properties, and also inspecting the property to know more about its current condition.

Here are some insights on how property valuation works: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-guides/how-property-valuation-works-14584

All the best in selling your house!
Kia .
I would recommend you to ask an agent to help you with it, as agent is very sensitive to the market of your house and knows how to advise you on what price to sell.
Raj .
Hi. Am Raj from Vivahomes Properties. I would be more than happy to provide you my best and professional services in order to get the right buyer for your unit. I can be contacted at 012-5036769 anytime. Thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day
HL Lau
Dear Owner, I m HL Lau ( Ren 07391) Senior Real Estate Negotiator from YP Lois Realty (E31103) U can contact me at 019-3532183 / Email : properties2u@hotmail.com . I can assist u to Sell/ Rent your unit.. TQ (Specialize in Sales / Rental Residential / Commercial / Land Properties within Klang Valley)
Jennifer Chen
Dear Owner i can help you check Market Value and sell your house ,please contact me 017-251 6993 jennifer
Muhd Fahmie
Hi and good morning. Sorry, only property agents are allowed to post advertisement on propertyguru. If you need assistance, you may contact me at 0123237189. By the way, I'm Fahmie, a registered real estate negotiator (REN27500) from MN Associates (KL) Sdn Bhd, covering klang valley area. Thank you & have a great day.
Lydia Mun
Greetings from Ohmyhome Realtors. We able to assist you on this. We will prepare a comprehensive Market Analysis Report for our customer. Our premium agents and customer support team are at your service throughout the entire selling process, from advertising and deal closing all the way through to conveyancing and handover of your unit. You may contact or whatsapp us at 019-2665593
Azizun Nusdin
Dear Owner, I am Azizun Nusdin ( REN47197) Senior Real Estate Negotiator from Maxxan Realty Sdn Bhd E(1)1766 You can contact me at 01127829412 or www.wasap.my/601127829412 / Email : azizunnusdin2@Gmail.com . I can assist u to Sell/ Rent your unit.. TQ (Specialize in Sales / Rental Residential / Commercial / Land Properties within Klang Valley)