2 Answers

askguru expert
Hi Ms. Uma Wathy,

While waiting for agents to respond, you may also look for agents registered with PropertyGuru here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-agents

Do note that you'd need an agent to list your house in this website as only certified Real Estate Agent (REA) or Real Estate Negotiator (REN) with an account on PropertyGuru Malaysia can post properties for sale or for rent.

All the best in selling your house!

Best regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More
You may contact me to discuss further. I'm a real estate negotiator. Alfred 011 1759 4921  Read More