1 Answer

askguru expert
Hello and thank you for getting in touch with us!

To change your address on the original land title, it can be done pursuant to Section 379 of the National Land Code.

The documents required are your original land title, a copy of your identity card and a Form 26A which you are required to fill up and the same can be obtained from the relevant Land Office or downloaded from the official Land Office website.

Thereafter, you have to submit all the relevant documents to the Land Office.

Hope this helps.