3 Answers

askguru expert
Greetings property owner!

Thank you for your interest in listing your property for rent in PropertyGuru, Malaysia's No. 1 Property Website!

To list your property, you'd have to engage a real estate agent who has an account with PropertyGuru to list it for you. This is because only certified Real Estate Agent (REA) and Real Estate Negotiator (REN) can post properties on this website.

You can look engage the agents who've reached out to you here, or look for agents who specialise in the area that your property is located by searching for agents registered with PropertyGuru here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-agents

All the best in renting out your house.
Muhammad Izzuddin bin Mohd Nor
Hi Good Morning. I'm Izzuddin from VB Royale Properties. I can help you to sale or rent your properties. Please contact me on this number 011-39207794 www.wasap.my/601139207794
Nuratiqah nabilah binti Ab Manan
Hi. I'm Atiqah from Landsworth Properties Sdn Bhd. I can assist you to sale or rent your properties. Please contact me 012-9248556 www.wasap.my/60129248556