1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi Madam/Sir,

If you're looking to list your property on PropertyGuru, you'd need an agent to list for you as only certified Real Estate Agent (REA) or Real Estate Negotiator (REN) with an account on PropertyGuru Malaysia can post properties for sale or for rent here.

You can search for agents registered with PropertyGuru here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-agents

If you'd like to know the steps of selling your property, you may refer to this: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-guides/how-to-sell-house-malaysia-17928

Best regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More