1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi Mr. Kean,

Thank you for your interest in listing your property for rent in PropertyGuru, Malaysia's Leading Property Website!

Do note that you'd need an agent to list for you as only certified Real Estate Agent (REA) or Real Estate Negotiator (REN) with an account on PropertyGuru Malaysia can post properties for sale or for rent here.

You can search for agents registered with PropertyGuru here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-agents

We hope to see your property listed in this website soon!

Best regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More