1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi Yoh Min Lai,

If you're referring to listing your property in PropertyGuru Malaysia, then you'd need an agent to list for you as only certified Real Estate Agent (REA) or Real Estate Negotiator (REN) with an account on PropertyGuru Malaysia can post properties for sale or for rent here.

Those registered with PropertyGuru are listed here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-agents

They should be able to assist you in renting out your property. :)

Best regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More