1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi Darcini,

While waiting for property agents to respond, you can also look for agents who specialise in a particular area/property. Agents registered with PropertyGuru are listed here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-agents

Do note that you'd need an agent to help list properties in PropertyGuru Malaysia as only certified Real Estate Agent (REA) or Real Estate Negotiator (REN) with an account with us may do that.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More