Cheras is a district of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Its large geographical footprint means that property prices can be at vastly different ends of the price spectrum.
There’s also a large variety of housing types, meaning it has many options to suit the diverse needs of homebuyers.
- Location: Taman Cheras Jaya, 43200, Selangor
- Developer: Hap Seng Land Sdn Bhd
- Selling Price: Starting from RM430,000 onwards
This development has a total of 998 units. They have built-up sizes ranging from 850 to 2,048 sq ft, and seven different types of unit layouts.
There are no shortages of facilities for residents located on the seventh floor and on the rooftop.
Residents will get to enjoy various pools, a man-made beach, gymnasium, sauna, and a variety of lounges.
- Location: Jalan Kemacahaya, 43200, Selangor
- Developer: Li Foong Group
- Selling Price: Starting from RM160,000 onwards
This development is made up of 12 blocks ranging from 17 to 30 storeys in height. It offers beautiful views of the surrounding greenery as well as Kuala Lumpur’s city centre.
Built-up areas of the units in this property range from 1,200 to 1,600 sq ft, and penthouses are available on the roof levels.
Residents can enjoy a plethora of facilities in Venice Hill – these include a sauna, gym, pools, eateries, children’s playground, as well as covered parking lots.
- Location: Jalan Permaisuri 10/6, Bandar Mahkota Cheras, 43200, Selangor
- Developer: Cheras Hong Soon Development Sdn. Bhd.
- Selling Price: Starting from RM347,800 onwards
Located in Jalan Permaisuri, this high-rise condo with two 11-storey blocks houses a total of 336 units.
It’s also in proximity to attractions such as Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang and Putrajaya Wetland Parks, providing families with great recreational options.
The development’s facilities include a nursery, aeroyoga room, gym, pools, cafe and barbecue area.
It is also near the Jalan Temengunn Route, which connects to Jalan Sungai Long, Cheras-Kajang Highway, Persiaran Mahkota Cheras 1, and the Silk Highway.
- Location: Off Jalan Temenggung, Bandar Mahkota Cheras, 43200, Selangor
- Developer: MyProperty Builders Sdn Bhd
- Selling Price: Starting from RM398,000 onwards
Housing a total of 222 units across 18 floors, the iResidence Condominium enjoys great accessibility via Persiaran Mahkota Cheras 1, Jalan Sungai Long, Silk Highway, and Cheras Kajang Highway.
They can also enjoy a variety of facilities within the development such as a mini-theater, jacuzzi, sauna, and sky lounge.
- Location: Jalan Mas Utama Off Cheras-Kajang Highway, Taman Sri Aman, 43200, Selangor
- Developer: Beverly Group Sdn Bhd
- Selling Price: Starting from RM400,000 onwards
One of the highlights of this 229 unit development is the low density living and the spacious rooms in each unit.
It is also well-connected, being near to Taman Suntex and Taman Connaught MRT stations.
Residents can enjoy an infinity pool, sky gym, sky gardens, and squash courts, among other facilities.
- Location: Persiaran Mahkota Cheras 1, Bandar Mahkota Cheras, 43200, Selangor
- Developer: Cheras Hong Soon Development Sdn. Bhd.
- Selling Price: Starting from RM358,000 onwards
This residential property has 414 units in total, housed in three 7-storey blocks with unit sizes ranging from 1,164 to 1,425 sq ft.
Each unit comes with two covered parking spaces, and residents have access to facilities that include swimming pools, a clubhouse, children’s playground, sauna, and a surau.
AEON Mahkota Cheras, Carrefour Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Sungai Long Golf & Country Club, and Hospital Sungai Long are just a short drive away.
- Location: Jalan Seri Minang 4, Taman Seri Minang, 43200, Selangor
- Developer: Amber Homes Sdn Bhd
- Selling Price: Starting from RM550,000 onwards
At 22 storeys, this is one of the tallest developments in Taman Sri Minang. It has a total of 652 units house in two towers, with built-up areas ranging from 1,765 to 3,380 sq ft.
Each unit has two covered carpark lots, and residents get to enjoy a variety of facilities that include pools, a gym with a pool front, and multi-purpose courtyards.
The development is well-connected to the Cheras-Kajang Expressway, and Silk Highway.
- Location: Jalan Kinabalu Off Lebuhraya Cheras – Kajang, 43200, Selangor
- Developer: PJD Group
- Selling Price: Starting from RM310,000 onwards
This development houses units with built-up areas ranging from 1,026 to 1,744 sq ft, and they come in seven different layouts.
Residents get to enjoy covered parking lots, pools, a gym, sauna, children’s playground, and barbecue area, to name a few.
For families with schooling children, Taman Puteri Cheras National School, Batu Sembilan National School, and Taman Cuepacs Primary School are located near the property.
Giant Cheras Mall and Connaught Avenue are also a short drive away.
- Location: Batu 9, 43200, Selangor
- Developer: MKH Berhad
- Selling Price: Starting from RM518,000 onwards
Saville @ Cheras is a mixed-use development with a total of 352 units.
It is situated near Cheras Leisure Mall, IKON @ Connaught, Cheras Sentral, AEON Cheras Selatan, and AEON Big Bandar Tun Hussein Onn.
The development is well connected to various highways, including the MRR2 Highway, Jalan Cheras, East-West Link, Kajang SJKL Highway, and the Cheras-Kajang Highway.
It also comes with many facilities for residents, such as swimming pools, landscaped gardens, a launderette, nursery/kindergarten, and even a convenience store.
- Location: Taman Rasa Sayang, Batu 9 Cheras, 43200, Selangor
- Developer: Binastra Land Sdn. Bhd
- Selling Price: Starting from RM417,000 onwards
Located at Jalan Sayang 1, this development houses a total of 596 units, and offers a panoramic view of Kuala Lumpur, Cheras, and Kajang.
As its name suggests, this development places an emphasis on greenery and a healthy lifestyle – it has facilities such as a fully equipped gymnasium, various gardens, and swimming pools.
It also has 3.9 acres of green sanctuary and careful landscaping to provide its residents a sense of tranquility and relaxation.
It is also located near various amenities and educational facilities, with Cheras Sentral Mall, Connaught Avenue, and Giant Hypermarket just a short drive away.
Did any of these condos catch your fancy? Perhaps you may have already decided on which one you’d like, and you’re thinking of how to do up the interior. Why not give the old-school vintage-cool a try?