Nexus is a freehold development in the heart of Kajang town, located just 80m across the Kajang MRT-KTM interchange station.
Living within the evanescent Kuala Lumpur, Regalia @ Sultan Ismail is located off Jalan Sultan Ismail. Nestled on 2.5 acres of land since 2012, the development consists of three towers of 37, 35 and 34 storeys. With a total of 1,033 units, Regalia @ Sultan Ismail has varied layouts from 500 sq ft to 2,400 sq ft. The starting price of a unit here is RM450,000.
Project Description- Regalia @ Sultan Ismail
Address: Off Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50350, Kuala Lumpur
Property Type: Serviced Residence
Land Title: Residential
Land: 2.5 acres
No. of Towers: 3
No. of Storeys: 37, 35 and 34 storeys
No. of Units: 1,033 units
Built Ups: 500 sq ft to 2,400 sq ft
Available Unit Types:
- Type B2 1 Bedroom 560 sq ft
- Type B8 1 Bedroom 740 sq ft
- Type C3 2 Bedrooms 890 sq ft
- Type C5 2 Bedrooms 924 sq ft
- Type D2 3 Bedrooms 1,240 sq ft
- Type D9 2 Bedrooms 1,290 sq ft
- 24-Hour Surveillance
- Function Room
- Infinity Pool
- House Keeping
- Roof Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Squash Court
- Bistro & Bar
- WiFi Center
- Games Room
- Tropical Garden
Selling Price Range: RM450,000 and above
Price per sq. ft.: RM820 sq. ft.
Maintenance Fees: RM 0.33 psf.
Expected TOP: Completed
Event/Show Units: Call 011-1111 3333
Malaysia Land Properties Sdn Bhd was founded in 1987 by Tan Sri David Chiu. He is known as a well-respected hotelier from Hong Kong. Malaysia Land Properties Sdn. Bhd. provides property development services to customers in Malaysia. It offers various commercial developments, homes, condominiums, and serviced apartments.
Other projects include Parkview KLCC, Windsor Tower, Plaza Damas 3, Royal Domains Condominiums (Jalan Kuching), Mount Austin 300 (Johor) , Austin Boulevard link houses (Johor) and Prima Regency (Johor).
The establishment has been around for a few years now. Regalia@Sultan Ismail is such an outstanding landmark whenever one passes via Jalan Kuching heading towards the city centre. The central location is indeed a plus point for Regalia@Sultan Ismail in making it as a suitable property to invest and rent, especially among urbanites who live and breathe the city lifestyle.
Right at the centre of the city, Regalia@ Sultan Ismail offers practicality and comfort in many shapes and sizes. It has more than ten layouts that uniquely cater to the various needs and demands of the residents. A good sign as most serviced apartments would normally stick to a fixed few layouts and sizes.
Among the available units here include Type B with an average of 740 sq ft to 755 sq ft. Such units come with one bedroom and one bath. These units have a small sized kitchen along with considerably spacious living and dining area. Type B definitely fits the bill for young folks either single or with partners, who are looking for a convenient place with less maintenance to be called home.
If you are looking for a bigger layout with an additional room, Type C is another available layout that ranges from 972 sq ft to 988 sq ft. On average, it comes with 1+1 bedrooms as the additional study area could be converted into a second room. It also comes with a balcony. For those looking for an extra space for a room or even an office, this could be an ideal unit to have.
2-bedroom units that are available here range from 1,120 sq ft to 1,290 sq ft. Some of these units come with three baths while others might have two baths. For instance, Type D2 sized at 1,240 sq ft has a half bath that acts as the common bath. It is located closely to the kitchen. These units also come with balconies and walk-in-wardrobes. Suitable for a small family due to the additional space that makes the units voluminous instead of cramped.
Regalia @Sultan Ismail scores highly in the facilities department. It has its own restaurant located on the 37th floor. Hemisphere Sky Lounge and Bar can gastronomically entertain the residents with great food while enjoying the breath-taking view of Kuala Lumpur. The development also has a 50-feet infinity pool that is located right at the 38th floor.
Unwind while being mesmerised with Kuala Lumpur’s skyline especially when you are taking a swim at night. There is also a recreational pool located on the 5th floor. A great place to bring the little ones to have some fun. Other facilities also include a gym, children’s playground, sauna, squash court and game room.
Regalia @Sultan Ismail enjoys the utmost strategic location. Located along the main road off Jalan Sultan Ismail, the development is easily accessible via Jalan Tun Razak, Jalan Kuching, Jalan Ipoh and Jalan Raja Laut. The location is definitely easy to find as it is located along Jalan Sultan Ismail and is extremely visible as one passes by from Jalan Kuching and Jalan Tun Razak. There is even a special access ramp to enter and exit the establishment from the main road.
With major roads within a minimal distance, do expect great connectivity to the central of Kuala Lumpur and even areas like Sentul, Segambut, Titiwangsa and even Kepong.
If driving seems to be a drag, public transportations here are then a blessing. Residents can walk to various train stations that include Putra Komuter Station and Sultan Ismail LRT Station (Ampang Line). Both stations are less than a 20-minute walk away. Meanwhile, Bukit Nanas and Medan Tuanku Monorail Stations are also reachable by walking via the covered walkway along Bukit Nanas. Taxis are also scattered everywhere around the area.
Living in the heart of Kuala Lumpur is literally living neighboured to countless of major amenities. Residents won’t need to sweat on matters like shopping, healthcare, education and dining places.
Places of interest (Malls)
- Sunway Putra Mall is considered the new mall on the block. Originally the home to Yaohan and Legend Hotel in the early 90’s, the building was taken over by Sunway Group. It was given a major facelift in making it more current and competitive. Sunway Putra Mall offers great variations from food to fashion. Extremely convenient as is just a short walk away.
- Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) is an iconic landmark around the area that is located close by. It is known to host strings of international and domestic events. PWTC is also the venue to Malaysia’s popular travel expo, MATTA Fair.
- SOGO is among Kuala Lumpur’s popular shopping malls that has been around for decades. Long before the existence of Pavilion and Suria KLCC, SOGO served up as the go-to destination for shopping among folks from near and far. It is still holding strong now despite fierce competitions around, thanks to its loyal customers.
- Maju Junction Mall is located extremely nearby and it will take about 20 minutes to walk there. If you want to avoid the crawl and bottleneck jams, walking would definitely save one’s agony in getting there!
- Quill Mall is yet again another mall where walking is highly recommended. You won’t need to go through the hassle of parking or even driving when it is located less than a 20-minute walk away!
- Jakel Mall is another ‘go to mall’ for fashionistas and perhaps ‘Karl Lagerfeld’ in the making. With its crazy hourly sale every day, bargain shoppers will find Jakel Mall a delight in getting great materials at an extremely discounted prices. The mall is located within a 10-minute drive with parking valet services provided for its customers. Walking is feasible but it may take you more than 20 minutes to get there!
There are other important conveniences that residents should take note while living here. These amenities are as follows:
Hospitals and Specialists
- Prince Court Medical Centre, Jalan Tun Razak
- Glenn Eagles Medical Centre, Jalan Ampang
- Kampung Baru Medical Centre, Kampung Baru
- Al-Islam Specialist Centre, KL
- Paediatrics Hospital, Kampung Baru
- Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur, KL
- Institute Jantung Negara, Jalan Tun Razak
Schools and Universities
- SMK Puteri Wilayah
- Sekolah Indonesia Kuala Lumpur
- British Council Malaysia
- Sekolah Bimbingan Jalinan Kasih
- International University of Malaya-Wales
- University Utara Malaysia, KL Campus
- University Kuala Lumpur
All of the amenities are accessible by car, trains and even walking. For most buyers, these amenities play a vital role in determining a place to call home even if it would be for a short duration. Living in an area like this would also be tempting to expatriates who prefer to travel around with public transportations and some would even travel by foot. As for local folks, an established development in a pinnacle area like this can be a potential investment.
|Name||Land Tenure||No. of Blocks||No. Storey/Units||Selling Price psf.|
By Mayland Sdn Bhd(Completed in2012)
|Freehold||3||37, 35 and 34 storeys/ 1033 units||Starts from RM450,000|
By UDA Holdings(Completion by 2018)
|Freehold||1||38 storeys/ 348 units||Starts from RM843, 390|
By Prinsiptek Corporation Bhd(Completed in 2013)
|Freehold||1||24 storeys /272 units||Starts from RM520,00|
Rental starts at RM2,000 to RM2,500 and above.
Metropolitan living couldn’t get any better than this. Regalia @ Sultan Ismail has been the place to go to in search of a home that is encircled by amazing sights and sound of the city centre. It is merely minutes away from the pulse of Kuala Lumpur. Walking is even feasible to areas like Sunway Putra Mall, Maju Junction and Quill Mall.
The units that are still available here promise great space and lots of rooms in serving the convenience of a ‘solo’ tenant or even a family. The existing facilities have proven their worthiness, which include the restaurant and the infinity pool that is located right up at the 38th floor. Dine or take a dive at Regalia @ Sultan Ismail while being enchanted with the city’s captivating skyline!