This single-phase 47-storey project aims to encourage closer ties amongst neighbours, not only via the public facilities, but also via the unique inclusion of water dispensers at the lobby.
The RuMa is a high-end development that is on the rise along the ever evolving Jalan Kia Peng. With 40 storeys high, The RuMa is not only a serviced residence but a hotel run by the very best, Urban Resort Concepts. With top notch facilities and services, The RuMa is indeed a prized development that many have been waiting for.
Project Description- The RuMa Hotel and Residences, Kuala Lumpur
Address: The RuMa Hotel and Residences, Jalan Kia Peng, 50450, Kuala Lumpur.
Property Type: Serviced Residences
Land Title: Mixed
Tenure: Freehold with fully transferable strata title
Land Area: 1 acre
No. of Towers: 1
No. of Storeys: 40 storeys
No. of Units: 199 units for Serviced Residences and 253 units for Hotel Suites
Built Ups: 915 sq.ft. to 5, 252 sq.ft.
Type A 2+1 Bedrooms, 915 sq.ft.
Type B 2+1 Bedrooms 1, 830 sq.ft.
Type C 3+1 Bedrooms 1, 356 sq.ft.
Type D 2+1 Bedrooms 915 sq.ft.
Penthouse 3+1 Bedrooms 5, 252 sq.ft.
- Swimming pool
- Sun deck
- Multi-purpose room
- Changing rooms
- Concierge service
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Limousine service
- Business center
- Corporate leasing
Hotel Operator: Urban Resort Concepts
Selling Price Range: RM 1.9 mio- RM 11 mio
Price per sq. ft.: Starting from RM 2, 100 per sq. ft.
Maintenance Fees: RM 0.60 psf.
Expected TOP: Q3 2017
Event/Show Units: IREKA Sales Office, SENI Mont’ Kiara, Off Jalan Duta Kiara, 50480, Kuala Lumpur. Call 03-6203 0020.
This is yet another high-end development that will change the physical landscape of Jalan Kia Peng. The road is known as a low density area. It is secluded yet strategically located nearby to main amenities around the city centre. Due to its appealing nature of the location, indeed developers are taking the chances in creating world class and prestigious developments in the form of serviced apartments and condominiums.
The RuMa is truly riding high on such advantage. Built 40 storeys high on an acre of land, The RuMa will emerge as a hotel and a serviced residence that highlights life living to the fullest and grandest as all needs will be catered for.
This is the place where leisure meets the cosmopolitan life of KL. Facilities that will be made available here are indeed made by the best in order to serve the residents at the very top level.
Concierge services are on call 24-7, along with valet parking as well as housekeeping and room services. Those who are on the go due to the hectic working lifestyle would definitely appreciate such services as it could ease chores and homely duties.
Swimming pool, sun deck and gym are available in ensuring residents are able to take a break from work to break a sweat in achieving a balanced lifestyle.
All units come as fully furnished, a plus point especially for those who live out of their luggage. For expats, this is a hassle free destination to call home away from home. The units vary in sizes from 915 sq.ft. apartment to 5, 252 sq.ft penthouse. For those singletons who just need space for comfort and relaxation, smaller units would definitely fit the bill. Meanwhile, for those who need luxurious living space, bigger units such as 1, 830 sq.ft. and 1, 356 sq.ft. would suffice. Nonetheless, humongous penthouses are up for grabs as well.
This is a prime location for any high end developments. Nestling in the middle of Kuala Lumpur’s metropolitan city, The RuMa is without a doubt attracting attention from property buyers and investors. Capitalising on the strategic location by providing top notch amenities and facilities around, The RuMa welcomes those from near or far to reside for both temporary and permanent basis.
Commuting to and from Jalan Kia Peng is extremely easy as the area is accessible to the leading roads of Kuala Lumpur. From Jalan Tun Razak, residents would be able to reach the establishment by using Persiaran Stonor and Jalan Kia Peng via driving. MEX and DUKE are within a short driving distance along Jalan Tun Razak and Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra respectively.
In an area that represents the heartbeat of the city centre, residents could just hop on the trains with the existing monorail of Bukit Bintang or even walking via covered walk away through Pavilion in order to access to the KLCC LRT Station.
Besides that, Mass Rapid Transit 2 (MRT Line 2) will be built along the routes of Kia Peng and Conlay. The MRT Line 2 will be cutting through the area via underground. There would be a few stations that will be built here and these include Conlay Station, KLCC East Station and Ampang Park Station. Conlay Station would be closest to The RuMa with the entrance located at what was once the home to famed restaurant, Top Hat. The construction of the MRT Line 2 is expected to be completed in 2020.
Living in the city centre has its immeasurable perks.
- Suria KLCC– Shopping frenzy is just a heartbeat away. Given the prestige of the development, potential residents would be those with wealth. Having a renowned mall wouldn’t hurt at all.
- Pavilion, Star Hill Gallery, Bukit Bintang and Sungai Wang– Another area that offers an eclectic variation when it comes to shopping. For high-end retailing, residents could head down to Pavilion or even Star Hill Gallery. Bukit Bintang and Sungai Wang offer cheaper variations to current fashion trend.
- KL Convention Centre– Another important and interesting amenity to have close by. Hosts various events from baby fairs to education expos. If you’re in luck, concerts by a string of international and local performers.
- Saloma Bistro – A classic and retro high end Malay fine dining restaurant. The existence itself is as a tribute to a string of legendary screen stars from Tan Sri P. Ramlee to the iconic songstress and actress, Saloma, hence the name of the place.
- Prince Court Medical Centre– Once can’t live without knowing there’s great medical care around. Rest assured, Prince Court Medical Centre is merely minutes away from The RuMa. Expect the best and the crème de le crème of Malaysian finest medical experts here. With medical tourism a key strength of the capital, PCMC is the ultimate definition of the industry.
- Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre– Another option to any medical woes. Located along Jalan Tun Razak, which is a drive away.
- Royal Selangor Golf Club– Where all the elites of the sport tee off. If you’re an avid golf fan, do look out for Maybank Open as the greatest golfers would compete on Malaysian turf at the Royal Selangor Golf Club.
- British Council– Expats with English as second language are known to enrol their kids here. Known to prep students for IGCSEs, IALs and GCEs
- ISKL– The International School of Kuala Lumpur is among the best and popular schools where expats and well to do locals send their kids.
- Sayfool International School– Another international school that offers high quality education with an international ambiance.
- The Children Montessori– Among the closest international and elite preschools at the area. It is right off Jalan Kia Peng, merely minutes away
But there are always places that are unique and eclectic to go besides the usual. For those who seek for something different, they can always try these interesting entertainments places.
- Zouk– The famed nightclub has since moved to its new location, residing on a massive land opposite of the Tun Razak Exchange. Rest assured, the night spot has other companions within the vicinity that offer club goers variation of wining and dining outlets before hitting the dance floor.
- Central Market or Pasar Seni– In the rush of modernisation, Central Market or best known as Pasar Seni is staying true to itself. It hosts countless of shops that sell traditional arts and crafts along with food galore in and out of the mall.
- Embassy Row– It is highly likely that expats would be the main tenants here at The RuMa. Thus, embassies are crucial in making life easier for those calling Malaysia home away from home. There are numerous embassies located along Jalan Tun Razak that includes The British High Commission, the Japanese Embassy, the United States embassy as well as the Singapore embassy.
- Restoran Seri Melayu– Among the many Malay fine dining restaurants around town. Strategically located within minutes of walking, along Jalan Conlay.
- Perbadanan Kemajuan Kraftangan Malaysia– For culture aficionados and enthusiasts, this is the place to witness the evolution of Malaysia’s arts and crafts. Besides that, the institute has a massive hall packed with stalls selling traditional items from food to fashion.
- KL Forest Eco Park– The forest was once known as Bukit Nenas Forest Reserve and it is one of the oldest gazetted forest in Malaysia since 1906. For urbanites, worry not. It has a canopy walkway set in this thick lowland dipterocarp forest covering 9.37 hectares smacked right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
- Bukit Bintang City Centre (BBCC) – This would be another eye catching future development in making Kuala Lumpur as a competitive metropolitan city in the world. It is a 19.4 hectare of integrated development that includes commercial centres and residential hub.
There are a couple of existing high-end apartments nearby. 1A Stonor, Park Seven, Suria Stonor, Stonor Park, De Pearl and Ampersand. Mostly are low rise buildings. It is also a well-known fact that this area is hosting several high-end and ground breaking developments. The Peak @ KLCC, 8 Conlay, The Manor and Stonor 3 are rising steadily.
Such back to back developments of such prestige and stature would definitely be an eye candy for years to come. The view would only be available to spectators at least by 2020. Other than that, it’s construction all the way!
|Name||Land Tenure||No. of Blocks||No. Storey/Units||Selling Price|
|The RuMa ResidencesBy Urban DNA & Ireka Corporation Bhd.(Completion by 2017)||Freehold||1||40 storeys/199 units (Serviced Residences)||RM 1.9 mio-
RM 11 mio
|The ManorBy Desaria Home Sdn Bhd(Completion by 2018)||Freehold||1||46 storeys/212 units||RM 3.1 mio – RM 20 mio|
|Stonor 3By Tan and Tan Developments Bhd(Completion by 2018)||Freehold||1||41 storeys/ 400 units||RM1.1 mio to RM 2.1 mio|
Average rental for units of such stature and level would be around RM 2, 800 to RM14, 000, according to sizes and furnishing.
The RuMa Hotel and Residences is developed by Urban DNA Sdn. Bhd., a joint venture development company of Aseana Properties Limited and Ireka Corporation Bhd. Together, their property portfolio includes the award winning The Westin Kuala Lumpur, the Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, The Waterfront Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan, residential resort SENI Mont’ Kiara, serviced residences i-ZEN@Kiara 1, i-ZEN@Kiara II, i-ZEN@ Villa Aseana and the urban development of Sandakan Harbour Square.
What could sum up The RuMa is that the residents’ needs are their utmost priority with services by an experienced hotelier. With classy personification in its interior and fine touches when it comes to the finishing, this could be among the sought after properties in the area of Jalan Kia Peng-Jalan Stonor-Jalan Conlay. The development is set to cater to the needs of those who are on the go and expats by providing services that cater to daily needs as well as units being fully furnished. The units too are designed to cater to various types of resident from single folks, young couples and even to massive families. Yet, the jam around the area at the moment could be a headache. But with the construction of the MRT Line 2, this could bring placidity and touch of serenity back to the area.