1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi Sir/Madam,

Flood and landslides are categorized as natural disaster incidents. Thus homeowners in the areas prone to this need to increase their insurance coverage.

Usually, the bank will buy house owner insurance or fire insurance for every loan applicant. As every bank is probably offering different insurance plans, it is advisable for loan applicants to check with the bank on the insurance coverage and understand more about the range and what it covers.

To sign up insurance to protect the house from unfortunate events such as floods and landslides, the customer may need to talk to the general insurance agent to understand more about their product offerings.

Best regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More