4 Answers

askguru expert
Hi Ngu,

Thank you for your interest in advertising your property in PropertyGuru, Malaysia's Leading Property Website!

However, you'd need an agent to list for you as only certified Real Estate Agent (REA) or Real Estate Negotiator (REN) with an account on PropertyGuru Malaysia can post properties for sale or for rent in this website.

You can look for agents registered with PropertyGuru here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-agents

Hope to see your property listed in this website!

Best regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More
Greetings from Ohmyhome Realtors. We are an One Stop Property Platform. You may advertise for free on our platform. We have huge numbers of potential tenants in our shoutout feature. You may contact or whatsapp us at 019-2665593  Read More
Dear Owner, I m HL Lau ( Ren 07391) Senior Real Estate Negotiator from YP Lois Realty (E31103) U can contact me at 019-3532183  / Email : properties2u@hotmail.com . I can assist u to Sell/ Rent your unit.. TQ (Specialize in Sales / Rental Residential / Commercial / Land Properties within Klang Valley) Read More
Hi owner, I'm Faizal Effendi (REN 17521) Senior Real Estate Negotiator from Chester Properties. Let me assist you to sell or rent your property. You may contact me at 012-3336878  or email faizaleffendi.tvpc@gmail.com or whatsapp me at www.wasap.my/60123336878 Have a nice day. Thank you. Read More