2 Answers

Ahmad Fikri Amer Hamzah
Dear Mr G Balan, TQ for your question in ASK GURU. To post listings of your property/ies in PropertyGuru, you need to be a Real Estate Negotiator/Agent. If you are not a REN/REA then you will need to engage the services of an Negotiator/Agent. OR You can register to be a Negotiator or Agent. TQ v much. G.S.+ Real Estate Negotiator 20008 CBD Properties Sdn Bhd Read More