1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi Madam/Sir,

While waiting for property agents to respond, you can also look for agents who specialise in a particular area/property. Agents in Penang who're registered with PropertyGuru are listed here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-agents/penang

You can also get in touch with agents who've listed units for sale/rent here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/condo/eden-seaview-condominium-709#condo-available-units

They should be able to assist you further as well. Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More