1 Answer

Dear Ms Meei Meei, TQ for your question in ASKGURU. Only Property Agents are allowed to post Ads in PropertyGuru. So either you become an Agent or you can ask an Agent to act on your behalf. TQ v much. G.S.+ Real Estate Negotiator REN20008 CBD Properties Sdn Bhd Read More