2 Answers

askguru expert
Hi Alice,

Thank you for your interest in advertising in PropertyGuru, Malaysia's Leading Property Website!

To list your property in PropertyGuru, you'd need an agent to list for you as only certified Real Estate Agent (REA) or Real Estate Negotiator (REN) with an account on PropertyGuru Malaysia can post properties for sale or for rent.

You can look for agents registered with PropertyGuru here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-agents

Hope to see your property listed in this website soon!

Best regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More


HL Lau
Dear Owner, I m HL Lau ( Ren 07391) Senior Real Estate Negotiator from YP Lois Realty (E31103) U can contact me at 019-3532183 / Email : properties2u@hotmail.com . I can assist u to Sell/ Rent your unit.. TQ (Specialize in Sales / Rental Residential / Commercial / Land Properties within Klang Valley) Read More