3 Answers

askguru expert
Hi Madam/Sir,

You may contact Dr. Narimah and Andy who've reached out to you here.

If there's a specific unit that you like that's listed on PropertyGuru, then contact the agent who listed the property. You may also search for agents who specialise in a particular area/property. Agents registered with PropertyGuru are listed here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-agents

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More
Hi, I m Andy from The Roof Realty. If your property was located in KL & Selangor, I can assist you to market and get tenant/buyer. Please kindly whatsapp me your property details and photo. https://wa.me/60166038018 Read More
Dear Owner, I m HL Lau ( Ren 07391) Senior Real Estate Negotiator from YP Lois Realty (E31103) U can contact me at 019-3532183  / Email : properties2u@hotmail.com . I can assist u to Sell/ Rent your unit.. TQ (Specialize in Sales / Rental Residential / Commercial / Land Properties within Klang Valley) Read More