2 Answers

askguru expert
Hi Madam/Sir,

This policy usually covers the building and/or contents from loss or damage caused by fire and lightning. Flooding is an optional cover under the standard fire and motor policy.

If your policy covers flooding, you should notify your agent and provide detailed information including relevant supporting documents. For more info, you may refer to this: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-guides/introduction-home-insurance-malaysia-13359

Best regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More
askguru expert