1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi Sir/Madam,

Yes, if you have a Fire & Motor Insurance policy, you may claim the loss suffered. However, most policies against flood in Malaysia is optional; please contact your insurance provider for further discussions.

Due to the recent flood, Persatuan Insurans Am Malaysia (PIAM) and Malaysian Takaful Association (MTA) have stated that special considerations based on a case-by-case basis will be given to all flood-related claims.

Best regards,
PropertyGuru Team Read More