1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi there, this is Tiffany from LM Homes Advisory (M) Sdn Bhd.

Thank you for sending in your enquiry.

The option that you have is to apply for refinance /remortgage your property which had been fully paid in order to cash out.

However, you may need to provide sufficient income documentation in order to apply for refinance.

You may approach our advisors via below WhatsApp link in order for us to find out more on your current situation.

I hope this answers your question.

Please do not feel hesitate to WhatsApp us:

Best Regards,
Senior Mortgage Advisor, LM Homes Advisory (M) Sdn Bhd Read More