2 Answers

askguru expert
Hi Kenny,

You may check with the bank or real estate agents, like Lydia who have offered her company's services here. One of the services professional and certified agents do is to help you price your house.

You may also refer to this article if you're interested in finding out how valuation works:

You can also search the price trend in PropertyGuru. Go to https://www.propertyguru.com.my/condo/bukit-gembira-condominium-441, and then scroll to the bottom of the page. There are figures on price trends (range of price per sq ft), capital gain, rental yield, and estimated monthly mortgage.

Best regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More
Greetings from Ohmyhome. We are One Stop Property Platform. We provide valuation service to our customers. We will conduct Market research and prepare a report for customer who engage our agent service for free. Our premium agents and customer support team are at your service throughout the entire selling process, from advertising and deal closing all the way through to conveyancing and handover of your unit. Beside we have handful of potential buyers for this area. You may contact or whatsapp us at 019-2665593  Read More