3 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there,

Valuation is usually carried out by authorised firms and their representatives (usually banks and their associated valuation experts) after taking into consideration of recent property transaction prices, and other market factors. You can also ask a real estate agent or mortgage broker for an indicative value.

For details on the property valuation process in Malaysia, do refer to this: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-guides/how-property-valuation-works-14584

Alternatively, you could engage the services of a registered valuer for an official valuation report for a fee. This is an option: http://my-property.com.my/

We hope that you'll get the valuation you require. Read More
Hello Sir/Madam, I am Azizun Nusdin from IQI Realty Sdn Bhd.(REN47197). Your House Kota Puteri Masai MV is RM380K - RM410K. I will help you to Sell/ Rent/ Buy properties House/ Apartment/ Commercial/ Land in any location in Malaysia. My focus area is Selangor/ Kuala Lumpur/ Johor and Sarawak. Please contact me 01127829412  or whatsup me www.wasap.my/601127829412 Read More
Good Day, I am Evonne Lee, Team Leader from Pmex Reality Sdn Bhd. I am specialist in Permas/Masai & Pasir gudang area Our company have more than 200 agents ready to assist you. Please contact me at 012 722 6821  . Read More