Nestles in between low cost flats, Chymes Gurney is definitely bringing fabulosity to a rather ghetto side of Kuala Lumpur. Hoping to change Keramat’s low-key landscape, Chymes Gurney will be introducing a sophisticated architectural design with its 23-storey towers of residential units.
Fast cars lovers and owners would surely be happy to know that 51 Gurney is designed for them in mind. With the first car elevator in town, 51 Gurney oozes prestige and inimitability to the selected few who can afford to showcase their Lamborghinis and Ferraris up high in the sky.
Project Description- 51 Gurney, Keramat
Address: Jalan Perumahan Gurney, 54000, KL
Property Type: Condominium
Land Title: Residential
Land Area: 1.07 acres
No. of Towers: 1
No. of Storeys: 16 Storeys
No. of Units: 68 units
Built Ups: 3, 010 sq.ft. to 9, 633 sq.ft
- Type A (Albert Park) 5, 699 sq.ft.
- Type B (Monza) 4, 882 sq.ft.
- Type B1 (Monte Carlo) 4, 833 sq.ft.
- Type B2 (Magny-Cours) 4, 831 sq.ft.
- Type B3 (Montreal) 4, 877 sq.ft.
- Type C (Catalunya) 3, 711 sq.ft.
- Type D (Valencia) 3, 359 sq.ft.
- Type E (Estoril) 3, 010 sq.ft.
- Type F (Spa-Francorchamps) 3, 377 sq.ft.
- Type F1 (San Marino) 3, 372 sq.ft.
- Type F2 (Silverstone) 3, 397 sq.ft.
- Type G (Le Mans) 9, 633 sq.ft.
- Type G1 (Hockenheim) 5, 652 sq.ft.
- Type G2 (Nurburgring) 5, 605 sq.ft.
- Car Elevator
- Car Park (of the size 250 sq.ft. within the each unit)
- Sky Jogging Track
- Infinity Pool
- 24- Hour Security
- 24- Concierge Services
- Motor Club
- Maid Services
- Sky Garden
- Car Centre
- Shuttle Services
Selling Price Range: RM 2.9 mio- RM 10 mio
Price per sq. ft.: Starting from RM1, 000 per sq. ft.
Maintenance Fees: RM 0.45 psf
Expected TOP: N/A
For registration, call 03-7844 6833 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
51 Gurney is definitely a game changing development in an area like Keramat. This is an area that is massively tenanted by government quarters, offices buildings including National Department of Survey and Mapping (JUPEM), FELDA and Jabatan Pendidikan Wilayah Persekutuan. There are a few universities around the area that include UTM Semarak Branch, Raffles Design College and TM Multimedia College.
Most of the developments here are comprised of landed properties like bungalows as well as low-rise apartments such as The Palladium and 8 of Jalan Gurney. With inimitable structure, 51 Gurney would clearly stick out like a sore thumb.
What will make 51 Gurney outstanding is the idea of having ‘car elevator’ in a condominium. Residents here would have unprecedented access to their unit by driving into their own home via a car elevator.
This will definitely change the norm of condominiums as residents are often face the hurdle of parking and commuting back and forth from their car park to their respective units on a daily basis. What could be more enticing is the sky car park is located inside of the units as a means to showcase some of the luxurious fast cars in town.
It would truly be an automotive showpiece.
On general, the proposed site of 51 Gurney nestles on a 1.07-acre of land, as mentioned along Jalan Perumahan Gurney. It is a 16-storey block with only 68 units. How prestigious can you get? Such esteemed development would definitely lure the rich and famous, and of course those with Lamborghinis and Ferraris to reside here. There are even facilities to accommodate their expensive toys such as a car centre and a motor club.
Another interesting take of 51 Gurney is that the units here are named after various and renowned motorsport circuits from all over the world. This is definitely a haven and home for motorsports enthusiasts and aficionados who can afford it.
On general, the units here range from 3, 010 sq.ft. to 9, 633 sq.ft. It either comes as a sinplex or a duplex unit.
Albert Park (Type A)
- Private end unit with dual view of KLCC and the Lake Titiwangsa
- Designer showcase car port
- Grand outdoor entertainment deck with external Jacuzzi
- Private upper level entertainment area
- Large open plan, flexible living, dining, kitchen and bar area
Monza (Type B)
- Duplex unit
- Chef inspired kitchen
- Open-planning, dry kitchen and external entertainment deck
- Outdoor powder room
- Double volume car port
(Source http://www.51g.com.my/monza.php )
Catalunya (Type C)
- Upsized Car Port with additional space for motorbike
- Corner unit with dual view of KLCC and Selangor Golf Club
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck
- Dining Area
- Panoramic view of Selangor Golf Club
- Connectivity to outdoor Jacuzzi
Spa-Francorchamps (Type F)
- Outdoor patio Jacuzzi with a magnificent backdrop of KLCC
- Open-plan, flexible living, dining and kitchen areas
Le Mans (Type G)
- Royal penthouse unit
- Panoramic view of both KLCC and Lake Titiwangsa
- Four showcase car ports and motorbike gallery
- Private gym overlooking KLCC
- Only unit with a driver’s room
- Gourmet kitchen
- 87 feet width with open-plan, flexible living, dining, dry kitchen, lounge, bar and entertainment area
(Source http://www.51g.com.my/lemans.php )
This is a hidden gem nestling in the territories of Kuala Lumpur. Jalan Perumahan Gurney is located somewhere in between the buzzing effervescent of Kuala Lumpur with a rather subdued yet kampong mood of Keramat.
Jalan Perumahan Gurney is well connected to various major roads and highways. As you exit upon Jalan Perumahan Gurney, you will be able to drive along Jalan Tun Razak. This will take you all the way to Jalan Ampang, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Pahang.
By using the inner routes of Jalan Datuk Keramat, you can enter Jalan Jelatek, Jalan Setiawangsa and Wangsa Maju.
DUKE entrance is extremely near via Jalan Maktab as you are heading to PULAPOL. The entrance is located next to the centre. Besides that, you can get to Setapak by using Jalan Batu that is located after DUKE highway’s entrance.
Meanwhile, AKLEH’s entrance is merely along Jalan Semarak or now known as Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra.
Great news though for those commuting around this area especially via Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra. The road will be expanded into three lanes on each side. This road is currently prone to bottleneck jams especially during the peak hours in the mornings, afternoons and the evenings.
It can get extremely frustrating for most drivers especially when the police traffic officers take over the traffic flow during peak hours as they will halt vehicles coming from DUKE or Setapak in order to give way to cars commuting out of Kuala Lumpur. Hopefully, these additional lanes would help to mitigate the traffic and reduce the long hours of unnecessary jams.
There are ample of LRT stations to choose from. If you could do a bit of a jog or a walk, you can definitely head down to Damai LRT Station that is located 800 meters from Jalan Perumahan Gurney. You will also find another station by the name of Datuk Keramat that is located 400 meters from Damai Station.
For frequent train commuters, Datuk Keramat Station is the main transit within this area. It is the hub for bus shuttles that would take commuters to various routes around Kuala Lumpur and even the Greater side of Kuala Lumpur. Besides busses, taxis are everywhere. Those who rely heavily on public transportations would find it easy to hail for taxis here as majority of the drivers are residing within the vicinity.
Living closely to the city centre does gives numerous perks. Many would rejoice to the fact that the mega malls are everywhere! For those with the need to shop, destinations are endless.
- Suria KLCC– The ‘must go to’ mall of the area just have to be Suria KLCC. Accessible by AKLEH or even Jalan Ampang, it would only take you less than 5 minutes to KLCC. If you are planning to avoid the hassle of finding a place to park, just hop on the train to get there!
- Pavilion Mall and Starhill Gallery– This is another prime destination for those who are in the know of high-end brands. This is certainly an exclusive area to shop. A main attraction for expats and well-to-do foreigners. You can either walk there via the covered walk that is attached to KLCC or take a train.
- Great Eastern Mall-Great Eastern Mall is a rather subdued mall in the sense of stature and shopping options. But is has become a favourite destination for many expats and locals who are living around the area. It provides basic amenities such as Cold Storage, KizSports & Gym (an indoor playground that also offers pre-school, ballet and gymnastic classes, Kindermusik as well as Taekwondo classes) as well as fitness centres such as Body Logic, Studio E and BODYTONE. It is accessible via Jalan Jelatek or Jalan Ampang.
- Intermark– This is another convenient place to go for a quick bite or groceries shopping. Attached to Hilton’s Double Tree, Intermark caters to both working folks and families. Weekends would be the best time to head there as there are ample of parking spaces and of course, the food court is up for grabs!
As mentioned, Jalan Perumahan Gurney is extremely accessible to various sorts of amenities. You can’t never go wrong by residing in an area that takes countless of benefits by being near to KL centre.
- Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre, Ampang via Jalan Ampang or Jalan Jelatek
- Prince Court Medical Centre, Kia Peng via Jalan Tun Razak
- Ampang Puteri Specialist, Ampang Hilir via MRR2
- Royal Selangor Golf Club via Jalan Tun Razak
- Darul Ehsan Golf Club, Ukay Heights via MRR2
- KDE Driving Range, Ukay Heights via MRR2
- The International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL), Ampang Hilir via MRR2
- Sayfool International School, Ampang via Jalan Ampang or Jalan Jelatek
- Fairview International School, Wangsa Maju via Jalan Setiawangsa
- Taylor’s International School, Taman Maluri (formerly known as Sri Garden International School) via Jalan Tun Razak or Bulatan Pandan
There are a lot of unique places that are located close by. For adventurous souls, do check out the real hidden gems of the area.
- Pasar Datuk Keramat– The home to all freshest produce in town. Residents could just venture off for a great catch, literally, exotic herbs and freshly slaughtered poultries. There are numerous stalls located nearby that provide cheap local gastronomy offerings from nasi lemak to roti canai, and the cakes are just simply unique and colourful.
- Dataran Jelatek– For most Middle Eastern folks, Dataran Jelatek is as close to home. There are ample of restaurants based on Middle Eastern cuisine as well as a specialised grocery shop that sells grocery items that are imported from, you’d guess it, the Middle East.
- Wedding Galore– Jalan Perumahan Gurney is also the home to FELDA’s famous wedding venues that include Dewan Perdana Felda, Dewan Merak Kayangan, Casa Heliconia and Felda Villa. Do not be surprised with cars illegally parked around the area during the weekends or even on Friday nights. They would probably be the wedding guests!
Given how the area has been under the radar for high-end developments for past decades, it would come as a surprise to many with the back to back high-end projects that are paving their way into the area.
There is another high-rise project that is in vigorous construction phase and it is located exactly next to the proposed site of 51 Gurney. The project is launched and developed by FELCRA.
There is another on the rise as well. It is located along Jalan Gurney towards Jalan Tun Razak and it belongs to Quantum Quest Sdn Bhd. The competition is definitely going to be stiff given how strategic the area is as well as there are hardly any mega structures or buildings hindering the city’s majestic view for these developments.
|Name||Land Tenure||No. of Blocks||No. Storey/Units||Selling Price|
|51 GurneyBy Symphony Life Bhd(Completion by N/A)||Freehold||1||16 storeys/ 68 units||RM 2.9 mio-RM 10 mio|
|STAR Residences KLCCBy Alpine Return Sdn. Bhd(Completion by 2019)||Freehold||1||57 storeys/ 353 units||RM 1 mio toRM 5 mio|
|Expressionz Professional SuitesBy Exism(Completion by 2018)||Leasehold||2||48 & 38 storeys/ 455
|RM 665, 5050-RM1.5 mio|
The current rental rates start at RM 10, 000 to RM 14, 000 based on developments of the same stature such as Dedaun and Ilham Baru Towers.
Symphony Life Berhad (formerly known as Bolton Berhad) is one of the oldest and most established property developers in Malaysia. Symphony Life Berhad began its humble beginnings as a property developer, then known as Bolton Properties Limited on 15 July 1964.
Projects include Tijani Ukay, Surin Penang, TWY @ Mont. Kiara, Tijani Raja Dewa of Kota Bharu, Elevia Residence of Taman Tasik Prima, Signal Hill of Kota Kinabalu and The Wharf of Taman Tasik Prima.
51 Gurney would uniquely be a stand out among the projects in Kuala Lumpur. It would also be challenging the norm of regular condos around by introducing a car elevator to elevate the status of the development. The main target buyers would apparently be owners to luxurious fast cars. With the facilities and distinctive features given on 51 Gurney, who wouldn’t be attracted to reside here especially when you have such expensive toys to showcase up high in the sky.