This single-phase 47-storey project aims to encourage closer ties amongst neighbours, not only via the public facilities, but also via the unique inclusion of water dispensers at the lobby.
Sleek and well defined, Isola KLCC will be another modern marvel to rave about along Jalan Yap Kwan Seng. The 4-tower development will be built on a 0.37-acre of land with heights ranging from 51 to 60 storeys high. Isola KLCC offers potential buyers an array of layouts from simplex, duplex to penthouse with 680 sq ft to 3,080 sq ft in sizes. This freehold low density development is only offering 140 units ranging from two to six-bedroom units!
Project Description- Isola KLCC, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
Address: Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Property Type: Residential
Land Area: 0.37 acres
No. of Towers: 4 (Tentatively)
No. of Storeys: 51, 55, 60 and 53 storeys (Tentatively)
No. of Units: 140 units
Built Ups: 680 sq ft – 3,080 sq ft.
- Sky Swimming Pool
- Sky Pavilion Deck
- Yoga Deck
- Outdoor Screening
- Party Suite
- Business Centre
Expected TOP: 2021
For Registration, call 019- 320 3877 or 012- 732 3877
Developed by OCR Land Holdings Sdn Bhd, a developer with more than 20 years’ experience in property development, construction and property management. Since the company’s inception in 1989, OCR has delivered a wide range of commercial and residential developments to its customers. OCR is credited for other sterling developments such as PJ5 SOHO, Residence 8 Kuala Lumpur, Palm Reserve, Beverly Residence, Casa Utama Townhouse and Westwood Terrace, among others. The Group has launched several exciting new developments such as The Pano @ Jalan Ipoh, Flexus of Jalan Kuching, The Re:sident @ Ampang South, Canary Residence @ Cheras Hartamas, Palm Reserve II and Cloverton @ Damansara Jaya.
Isola KLCC: A Whole New Level of Luxurious Residence
Another luxurious residential tower, pioneering in its own unique way will be on the rise along Jalan Yap Kwan Seng soon. Isola KLCC is another landmark tower that will wow the minds of property enthusiasts with its sleek and modern stature, different above the rest. This modern marvel is relatively new on the property scene. It will be tentatively launched sometime in Q2 2017.
Despite details on the project are still under wraps, Isola KLCC will surely become a stunning architectural marvel. The residential development tentatively will have four towers with various range of heights. Tentatively speaking, the towers are at 51, 55, 60 and 53 storeys high. Despite the height and might, Isola KLCC promises low density at its finest with only 140 units. This is a unique selling point for Isola KLCC as most developments are targeting higher floors with maximum units, while Isola is spearheading the sale of minimal units while maximising its height.
Isola consists of simplex (one floor unit), duplex (two-floor unit) and penthouse. It is said that the units here will have a distinctive island concept, a feature that differs significantly from the other developments with more modern minimalist concept. And each tower will have a maximum of 40 units, tentatively.
Meanwhile, the facilities here consist of state-of-art features and equipment. These include fully automated carpark system, WIFI zone, business centre, outdoor as well as indoor gyms and of course, its Sky Swimming Pool and Sky Pavilion Deck that are cashing in on the astonishing skyscrapers studded view.
Jalan Yap Kwan Seng Awakens
Who would have thought sleepy little Jalan Yap Kwan Seng would be the next iconic road of Kuala Lumpur? An area that was once known for eclectic dining options from the poshest restaurants right down to our must have ‘mamaks’ is now becoming the ‘it’ location to reside among the elites.
Interestingly enough, the construction of several developments only took place recently and slowly but surely their physical presence have begun to rise along Jalan Yap Kwan Seng.
But what might have triggered the rush of building high-end residential properties here? Firstly, the location itself is a stunner. It is a connecting route to Suria KLCC and its surrounding buildings that mostly consist of office buildings and hotels. It would only take you minutes to reach the heartbeat of the city from Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, even by foot. The location is easily accessible by major roads that include Jalan Tun Razak, DUKE and AKLEH. In fact, the entrance of AKLEH is situated right next to Jalan Yap Kwan Seng’s entry. Meanwhile, Jalan Tun Razak is right at its junction.
As for public transportation, this area is definitely a delight to many commuters. The closest RAPID LRT stations are Suria KLCC Station as well as Ampang Park Station. Residents will enjoy more train availability with the construction of the Mass Rapid Transit hub (Sungai Buloh-Serdang-Putrajaya Line), which is just a 5-minute walk from Isola in the coming years. This will definitely help in reducing the bottleneck that is known to happen daily along Jalan Tun Razak and even Jalan Yap Kwan Seng itself.
Delightful Gastronomy Adventures
- Restoran Stadium Negara– Succulent seafood dishes right in the heart of the city. Foodies wouldn’t need to travel far to get the best catch of the day as this restaurant has been serving top seafood cuisines for decades. Sweet and sour crab served with steamed buns, chicken marinade in sweet and spicy sauce as well as its famous steamboat offerings are among the restaurant’s best dishes on the menu. By the way, diners would not only be gastronomically feasted but they would be entertained with the mesmerising view of Suria KLCC while dining here at night. The restaurant can be found minutes away from Isola.
- Restoran Kampung Pandan– Situated along Lorong Yap Kwan Seng, this restaurant claims to have the best fish head curry in town. And many would echo the restaurant’s bold statement. A famous mamak restaurant that opens around the clock as it serves up breakfast, lunch, dinner and of course supper. The flow of patrons just never ends here.
- Flora Terrace– Located within Hampshire Place, this classy restaurant with pretty ambiance offers a delectable range of food, from Western to Asian delights. Flora Terrace is also known to host small and intimate wedding ceremonies due to its exquisite interior.
- SSU Kelab Aman– For food lovers, they could always expand their gastronomy rendezvous to SSU Kelab Aman along Jalan Aman. The place is known to host hockey matches as well as colourful and vibrant weddings. But the real gem of the clubhouse is its restaurant. The restaurant serves the best Punjabi dishes in town!
- Songket– This is among KL’s finest Malay restaurants that aims to elevate the status of Malay cuisine. The restaurant also provides traditional showcases for diners. A great place for expats to get a taste of the local delicacies while immersing themselves with the local culture.
- The Castle- This restaurant is constructed on its own land, next to Hampshire Place. With a rather medieval architectural exterior, The Castle offers a wide selection of Arab cuisine. Great ambiance and ample of parking spaces for diners.
Among other important amenities nearby are:
- Pavilion, Star Hill Gallery, Bukit Bintang and Sungai Wang
- Avenue K, Jalan Ampang
- KL Convention Centre, Persiaran KLCC
- Prince Court Medical Centre, Jalan Kia Peng
- Australian Embassy, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
- British Council, Jalan Ampang
- Eaton House International School, Persiaran Stonor
- Little Playhouse Childcare Centre, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
|Name||Land Tenure||No. of Blocks||No. Storey/Units||Selling Price|
By OCR Bhd
(Completion by 2021)
|Freehold||4||140 units/ 51,55,60 and 53 storeys||
RM 1,186,800 – RM 5,930,800
The Mews, Kuala Lumpur City Center
By Eastern Oriental Bhd. and Mitsui Fudosan Residential
(Completion by 2017)
|Freehold||2||256 units/ 32 storeys||Approximately starts at RM 1.6 mio to RM 4.8 mio|
STAR Residences KLCC
By Alpine Return Sdn. Bhd
(Completion by 2019)
|Freehold||1||57 storeys/ 353 units||Approximately starts at RM 1 mio to RM 5 mio|
Rental around Jalan Yap Kwan Seng and Jalan Tun Razak starts at approximately RM3,500 with a minimum of RM3.83 psf.
Jalan Yap Kwan Seng will never be the same, again. The outpouring of high-rise developments here can be overwhelming for some. At the current moment, the area is packed with cranes and construction vehicles commuting in and out of the area.
Construction works are now taking place simultaneously for all developments, which include fellow high-rise residential project The Mews, an integrated development called STAR Residences, Ibis Hotel as well as an unnamed residential development that is located in front of Menara PTPTN.
Hence, it is an indicator that these high-rise developments will all be competing on a level playing field. And it all boils down to personal preferences among investors and residents in deciding which development suits them the best.
As for Isola, the development tries to stand out above the rest by providing low density capacity with its tall, sleek and slim architectural design. A unique take when it comes to defying a conventional high-rise residential development. Adding on to that, the development will be embedded with state-of-the-art facilities that will cater to a metropolitan lifestyle and accommodative to one’s daily needs.