1 Answer

askguru expert
Hey there,

You could try negotiating with the landlord again. Failing which, it would be best to find an Airbnb that's not far from the current place. Currently, moving is not allowed for areas under EMCO or FMCO. You could try applying for a police permit, but we aren't sure if you'd be granted one either.

All the best, and stay well! Read More