2 Answers

askguru expert
Hi Madam/Sir,

Thank you for considering a move to Malaysia!

If you're looking to purchase properties in Malaysia, you'd need to take note of the foreign property ownership limits (minimum price) in the different states in Malaysia. You may refer to the limits and rules in the different states here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-guides/complete-guide-to-foreigners-buying-property-in-malaysia-30975

There's also MM2H (Malaysia My Second Home) programme which you may consider. MM2H is designed to provide long-term visas for residents of those countries officially recognised by Malaysia. If you qualify under the eligibility criteria for the MM2H programme, you're eligible for a maximum five-year visa. You'll then have the option to extend to another five, and so on. You'll find more info on MM2H here: https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-guides/what-is-malaysia-my-second-home-mm2h-and-how-to-apply-15288

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More
Hello! Happy day! I am Wang from ERA Abey properties. I will very appreciated if you can let me and team served for you. Please do not hesitate to let me know. tel..0127511898 Read More