1 Answer

askguru expert
Hello and thank you for getting in touch with us.

You can raise your objections through the resident association against the setting up of such facilities.

In fact, for these facilities to be set up, the association is also required to seek the consent of the rest of the residents as each resident has a right of say to the management of the area. Before these facilities are set up, such plans have to be approved by the relevant city council as well.

In the event such facilities were set up against your consent, you are allowed to appeal against these conducts to the relevant city council of your area or you can elect to not contribute to the funding of these facilities in exercising your right as one of the residents in that area.

Hope this helps.