Thank you for making our PropertyGuru inaugural Agent Summit on 9th Oct’18 a success! We hope you enjoyed the high energy talks by our industry experts and took home new knowledge, tips and insights that will help elevate your real estate career!
For those who have missed the summit, don’t worry! Here are some of our favourite takeaways:
- As shared by Mr. Sheldon Fernandez, PropertyGuru has launched the PropertyGuru Mortage Pre-Qualifier, a solution that provides property seekers with a qualified mortgage check that has the highest predictive ability of mortgage applications! Real estate agents are encourage to use of it to drive efficiency for your business!
- Mr. Wong Yau Long stressed the importance of building personal relationship with all contacts and network for future benefits. It doesn’t take a sophisticated CRM took to facilitate so, but as simple as a very well-organized contacts directory in your handy mobile phone!
- Digital disruptors such as Grab, Airbnb, Netflix have ‘trained’ consumers to have high expectations on personalization, speed and relevance. Mr. Jason Gregory’s talk examined these expectations and encourages real estate agents to partner with PropertyGuru to deliver on these expectations so as to build trust with property seekers.
- The Panel Discussion reminded the importance of being razor focused on a specific location to position yourself as the go-to agents of a community, and the power of digital marketing today, where business transactions can be closed even over Whatsapp and Telegram!
- Credibility is key in this day and age! As mentioned by Mr. Alexander See, a digital sales kit, which is your personal branding and reputation built across digital medias including your own website, on property portals, on social media to drive word-of-mouth amongst consumers is fundamental to the success of your business!
Do check out our videos for full content and be sure to join us next year!
If you would like a recap on Agent Summit, check out the seminar videos of our esteemed speakers and panel discussion.