Optimising your Ad Credit spend is all part of being a successful property agent in this digital era, and it’s especially important during this challenging period.
Today, as continuation of our GuruCares initiative, we’re sharing some tips on knowing when to spend your Ad Credits and on what you can spend them on!
Know When People are Online
Don’t forget to achieve 100% Listing Quality Score too!
Want to know how? Find out from our Help Article: Ensure a High Listing Quality Score.
Let’s take a look at listings – which day of the week do they get the highest number of visits?
From research done over the past 3 months, we’ve found that Tuesday and Wednesday is the clear winner when it comes to property seeker visits! Thursday is then followed closely by Friday, Sunday and Monday. Interestingly, Saturday seems to be the day when property seekers are least active.
Now the next question would be – what time of the day are property seekers most active?
Based on the same research, we’ve found that property seekers have the highest activity between 12PM to 3PM (probably doing some home searching during lunchtime) and they slowly start to taper off during the day.
Understand What Each Listing Needs
Every listing is unique and what one listing needs might not be the same for another.
The way to understanding and diagnosing each individual listing is by looking at your Listings Performance Insights.
Just by looking at your listings’ success numbers along with the tips provided, you’ll be able to make better decisions on what listing actions you should carry out!
You can find out more details on how to improve your listings’ performances in this Help Article.
Make Full Use of This Time!
Log into your AgentNet and start strategising your Ad Credit spend now!
Stay tuned for more weekly tips and insights to support you through COVID-19!
Agent partners, we are standing by you. Let’s take care of each other.
#KitaJagaKita #GuruCares #PGMYStandByYou
Check out your COVID-19 Resource Guide to see the relief measures, latest webinars and articles available to you!
Sign up for your free webinar sessions available on PropertyGuru Academy!
Other articles on GuruCares initiative for agent partners:
- Standing By You Through COVID-19 (GuruCares Initiative launched on: 1 April 2020)
Find out more about the suite of relief initiatives we rolled out for new and existing agent partners.
- Supporting You Further With GuruCares Initiative: MCO Extension Edition (GuruCares Initiative launched on: 20 April 2020) Find out more about MCO Extension Edition we rolled out for our agent partners.
- GuruCares Initiatives Extended For Your Strong Bounce Back (GuruCares Initiative launched on: 6 May 2020) Find out more about GuruCares Initiatives Extended For Your Strong Bounce Back.
- GuruCares Initiative: Free Webinars By PropertyGuru Academy
Offering you accessible resources so that you can stay on top of the game and be ready to bounce back into action anytime.
- Stockpile Your Prospects By Using These 3 PropertyGuru Features
3 features that can help you stockpile your prospects, by building trust and credible with property seekers.
- How To Use Your Ad Credits Smartly
Get insights from our consumer data on how to optimise your Ad Credit spend
- 3 Online Courses We Recommend to Property Agents
Learn tips and skills from real estate professionals to help you prepare for post COVID-19 market rebound.
- Property Seekers Still Keen Despite COVID-19. Here’s What They Are Looking At
Gain valuable insights on what property seekers are looking for, despite these uncertain and challenging times.
- Helpful Tips To Close During Covid-19
Here’s a list of some tips on how you can up your game and still manage to successfully close deals, despite these challenging times.
- When And Where To Focus Your Listings In May
Get valuable insights based off PropertyGuru’s proprietary data in April 2020, to strategise your next steps to success.