The COVID-19 pandemic remains a challenge for everyone. Alongside a suite of GuruCares initiatives launched to you, we want to stand by you with tips and insights that supports you.
At a time like this, it is helpful to stockpile your prospects so that you’ll be ready to bounce right back into business once the situation gets better.
Here are 3 features that can help you stockpile your prospects, by building trust and credible with property seekers.
Look for Opportunities on Wanted Leads
Open exclusively to our agent partners on AgentNet, there’s a section called ‘Wanted Leads’. Whilst enquirers in ‘Ask Guru’ can be more generic, the potential leads in ‘Wanted Leads’ tend to be a lot more specific.
Plus, fellow agents often post co-broking opportunities there as well!
Find out more about getting potential listings on Wanted Leads from our Help Article here.
Position Yourself as an Advisor on Ask Guru
You’re an expert in the property sector and you should let everyone know about it.
Head over to Ask Guru where property seekers regularly ask questions because they’re looking for expert advice. Once you’re able to quickly and effectively address their queries, you become a trusted name to them as a real estate professional.
Find out more details on how to use Ask Guru here!
Spruce Up Your Agent Profile
When property seekers look at listings, they also have a special interest in the agent (you!) representing the listing. Our ‘Find Agent’ section has received an upgrade to facilitate just that! (Check out more details here)
Available to our Advance, Premier and Business account holders, an agent’s profile is like an e-introduction of yourself to property seekers, before even meeting you in person. It’s your chance to create an outstanding first impression!
Discover how to create an attractive agent profile here!
Stay tuned for more weekly tips and insights to support you through COVID-19!
Agent partners, we are standing by you. Let’s take care of each other.
#KitaJagaKita #GuruCares #PGMYStandByYou
Check out your COVID-19 Resource Guide to see the relief measures, latest webinars and articles available to you!
Sign up for your free webinar sessions available on PropertyGuru Academy!
Other articles on GuruCares initiative for agent partners:
- Standing By You Through COVID-19 (GuruCares Initiative launched on: 1 April 2020)
Find out more about the suite of relief initiatives we rolled out for new and existing agent partners.
- Supporting You Further With GuruCares Initiative: MCO Extension Edition (GuruCares Initiative launched on: 20 April 2020) Find out more about MCO Extension Edition we rolled out for our agent partners.
- GuruCares Initiatives Extended For Your Strong Bounce Back (GuruCares Initiative launched on: 6 May 2020) Find out more about GuruCares Initiatives Extended For Your Strong Bounce Back.
- GuruCares Initiative: Free Webinars By PropertyGuru Academy
Offering you accessible resources so that you can stay on top of the game and be ready to bounce back into action anytime.
- Stockpile Your Prospects By Using These 3 PropertyGuru Features
3 features that can help you stockpile your prospects, by building trust and credible with property seekers.
- How To Use Your Ad Credits Smartly
Get insights from our consumer data on how to optimise your Ad Credit spend
- 3 Online Courses We Recommend to Property Agents
Learn tips and skills from real estate professionals to help you prepare for post COVID-19 market rebound.
- Property Seekers Still Keen Despite COVID-19. Here’s What They Are Looking At
Gain valuable insights on what property seekers are looking for, despite these uncertain and challenging times.
- Helpful Tips To Close During Covid-19
Here’s a list of some tips on how you can up your game and still manage to successfully close deals, despite these challenging times.
- When And Where To Focus Your Listings In May
Get valuable insights based off PropertyGuru’s proprietary data in April 2020, to strategise your next steps to success.