In our previous Agent Empowerment Series, we shared 3 winning traits to empower you to become trusted advisors to property seekers. For our second edition, let’s find out where and how you can use data effectively to close deals.
Understanding data is an important aspect of your role to help your customers make better decisions. Here’s 3 ways you can use data to close more deals:
Analyze Market Supply & Demand to Identify Opportunities
The pandemic has fast forward digital transformation within the real estate industry, with property information readily available at any time of the day leaving property seekers spoilt for choice.
To stand out from competition, you must leverage on data to analyze property price trends and market demand shifts to identify opportunities. AreaInsider helps you stay updated on price trends for popular hotspots in Malaysia, while FastKey Projects allows you to explore regional projects and special offers by developers.
During PropertyGuru’s Asia Virtual Property Expo (AVPE) 2020, CEO of REI Group of Companies and Propenomist, Dr Daniele Gambero shared many valuable insights on market demand shifts within Malaysia’s property landscape. Some interesting points include:
- Malaysia demographic growth of 32.5mil (in 2020) is expected to grow to 38.6mil in 2040 making demand for homes expected to grow steadily in the upcoming years.
- Post COVID-19, property seekers favor low density areas due to affordability and to reduce contagion. With 7mil Malaysians working from home, preferred locations and property types have also changed with preference for bigger spaces and downzoning.
- Economic and infrastructure growth paths for Greater KL and Klang Valley is moving towards KLIA, Port Klang, Bangi, Dengkil, Nilai and Seremban.
Sourced from AVPE 2020 Webinar Recording
Watch the full webinar here
Attract More Leads with the Right Data
Based on internal data from 1st October – 1st November 2020, listing views gain traction on Thursday and peaks over to Sunday with Sunday having the highest volume of views. We also noticed that property seekers are most active during 12pm-3pm followed by 8pm-11pm.
Read here for Top 10 Most Searched Condos in Malaysia
TIP! Stay updated with our informative Agent News monthly feature and find out When and Where to Focus Your Listings.
Opportunities for Agent Partners
To empower you to become trusted advisors to your customers, here are some resources supplemented with useful data to help you close deals faster:
- Consumer Sentiment Survey
- Property Market Index
- PropertyGuru Academy
- Agent Partner News Digest
- Help Articles
That’s all for this edition of Agent Empowerment Series, stay tuned for our next update!
Other articles on Agent Empowerment Series for agent partners:
- 3 Key Traits Of A Quality Agent
Find out what it takes to become a trusted advisor to your customer