With this pandemic plaguing our everyday lives and conversations, we can expect that property seekers’ behaviours are likely to change in some manner as well.
Looking back at our previous article on When and Where to Focus Your Listings in May, we saw that Monday was the day with the highest visitors and Selangor was the most popular of all – so what bodes for the next month?
Today we’re going to find out!
When to Focus Your Listings?
Consolidating data on property seeker behaviour from 30 April to 27 May 2020, we’ve found that Tuesday comes in #1 in visitors volume.
Mondays still has a high volume however Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays overall saw relatively balanced search volumes, with Friday being the day with the lowest number of searches in the month of May 2020.
This new set of data seems to suggest that property seekers’ behaviour is still changing and might even be shifting back to what is used to be. (Do stay tuned for our future articles to find out – we’re excited to find out too!)
Where to Focus Your Listings?
To give everyone a cleaner look at the popularity based on districts, here’s a look some districts that are commonly grouped together.
From our findings in the month of May, Selangor top the charts, with the ever-popular Kuala Lumpur maintaining a pretty close second place.
As always, keep an eagle’s eye watch on all your listings individually via their Listings Performance Insights on your AgentNet Listings Management page.
All of the findings we just brought you are definitely useful, but every listing is unique and you’re the master of their successes. If you’d like to find out more ways to impress property seekers with your listings, join our upcoming webinars on Get Noticed with 5 Listing Tips – 18 June (1:30pm –2:30am).
We have a suite of other webinars ready for you as well – you can check them out at PropertyGuru Academy!
We hope you enjoyed this piece and can’t wait to bring you another article again next week – stay tuned!
In the meantime, continue to keep safe and stay healthy. We’ll get emerge victorious from this pandemic together!
Agent partners, we are standing by you. Let’s take care of each other.
#KitaJagaKita #GuruCares #PGMYStandByYou
Check out your COVID-19 Resource Guide to see the relief measures, latest webinars and articles available to you!
Sign up for your free webinar sessions available on PropertyGuru Academy!
Other articles on GuruCares initiative for agent partners:
- Standing By You Through COVID-19 (GuruCares Initiative launched on: 1 April 2020)
Find out more about the suite of relief initiatives we rolled out for new and existing agent partners.
- Supporting You Further With GuruCares Initiative: MCO Extension Edition (GuruCares Initiative launched on: 20 April 2020) Find out more about MCO Extension Edition we rolled out for our agent partners.
- GuruCares Initiatives Extended For Your Strong Bounce Back (GuruCares Initiative updated on: 1 June 2020) Find out more about GuruCares Initiatives Extended For Your Strong Bounce Back.
- GuruCares Initiative: Free Webinars By PropertyGuru Academy
Offering you accessible resources so that you can stay on top of the game and be ready to bounce back into action anytime.
- Stockpile Your Prospects By Using These 3 PropertyGuru Features
3 features that can help you stockpile your prospects, by building trust and credible with property seekers.
- How To Use Your Ad Credits Smartly
Get insights from our consumer data on how to optimise your Ad Credit spend
- 3 Online Courses We Recommend to Property Agents
Learn tips and skills from real estate professionals to help you prepare for post COVID-19 market rebound.
- Property Seekers Still Keen Despite COVID-19. Here’s What They Are Looking At
Gain valuable insights on what property seekers are looking for, despite these uncertain and challenging times.
- Helpful Tips To Close During Covid-19
Here’s a list of some tips on how you can up your game and still manage to successfully close deals, despite these challenging times.
- When And Where To Focus Your Listings In May
Get valuable insights based off PropertyGuru’s proprietary data in April 2020, to strategise your next steps to success.
- 3 Online Marketing Tools for Property Agents
Check out these 3 easy-to-use online marketing tools that are sure to help your success as a property agent.
- How Has COVID-19 Impacted Property Prices And Where Are The Opportunities?
Find out how has property prices been affected by COVID-19 and where are the opportunities for agents to close deals.